Hello, readers and writers!
Sadly, I’m taking a short break from my blog for the month of November because I’m struggling to keep up with it during my last semester of college. I’ve been slipping and making mistakes that I feel make me look unprofessional, so for now, I’ll be putting off any scheduled posts until the start of December.
I hope everyone has an amazing month and that you enjoy the holidays with your family. My boyfriend is incredibly excited about Thanksgiving, so we’ve already started making a turkey at home… I need to tell him we’re consuming way too much dairy and eggs though, but that’s a conversation for another time.
Goals for November:
- Keep up with weekly forum posts, assignments, and quizzes for my online class.
- Write a short story for a workshop and then edit another story for my final portfolio.
- Take a test for astronomy and then begin preparing for the final.
- Get all my priorities straightened out when it comes to graduation.
- Clean out, fix up, and sell my car.
- Continue to prioritize my internship as they don’t deserve my half-ass attempts to pretend like I’m keeping everything together.
- Try to be a good family member and friend to those who are important to me.
Not Goals for November:
- Reading for fun. I won’t be able to write reviews if I cannot find time to read.
- Creating engaging blog content for this website.
- Posting to my author social media platforms regularly.
- Absolutely NO working on my manuscript. *cries*
Deciding I just can’t handle it all is very difficult, but I have to face the reality that I am not superwoman and shouldn’t expect myself to stretch that thin, especially when my break will only be for a few weeks.
Thanks for all of your support, and I’ll try to get back as soon as I can! Wish me luck for this last stretch of the semester! Until next time 🙂