Hello, readers and writers!
I am slowly making my way through that TBR list even though there are so many great new releases out as well! I’ve wanted to continue to Blue Moon Series, so I’ve made sure to sprinkle it in between novels, and I’m ensuring that I don’t wait too long between books that I forget other characters!
So here is my review on the second novel in the series, and I’m glad to have finally gotten some reading done for this series. I can’t wait for the next one and to see where this all goes!
Fall Into Temptation by Lucy Score
Beckett Pierce has always taken things a little too seriously. His life has revolved around his family and his hometown for as long as he can remember. He’s so busy putting everyone else first that he doesn’t realize how much he’s been holding himself back, especially when Gianna appears in his life. She’s renting the back house on his property and has a studio just down the street. Before he knows it, he’s seeing the hardworking, beautiful mother of two all around town. Resisting making each other’s life complicated ends up being a little… complicated.
What I Didn’t Like:
- Beckett was a straight up jerk a few times in this novel. I could understand his character’s POV, but I did feel like he was a little irrational and gave Gia more stress than help.
- I kept hoping one specific character was going to change for his family, but that never seemed to happen. Not everyone in the novel should need an HEA, but I just wanted more stability for those kids.
What I Liked:
- More strong female characters! Knowing the little I do know of Lucy Score, she does seem like a tough chick herself, so I love the type of female characters she writes. Gia was strong without being overly stubborn or thick-headed. I understood her needs for independence and more throughout the novel.
- Beckett wasn’t all bad! I know I said he was a jerk at times in the novel, but he also did a lot of great things too, and that made him super swoony. I love the idea of there being men out there who could fall in love with someone else’s kids.
- More development from the first novel! I love where things are going for Summer and Carter, and I can’t wait to see more of their family as I continue the series!
- Blue Moon seems like such a fantastic place, and I want to live there with all those weirdos!!
Recently, Lucy Score has released book six of this series, and I have no idea who the characters are going to be after book three! I’m excited to meet more characters and see what happens in this crazy town!
Thanks for reading!
I’m so glad I’ve been able to make time for reading lately. My schedule is usually jam-packed, but I’ve wanted to add more of what I genuinely love to do, and that’s reading and writing.
Want more Lucy Score? Check her out at her website! She’s got an excellent newsletter, an interactive Facebook group, and so much more! Check her out!
Until next time 🙂